When applying for a Dubai visa, please keep the following in mind:
- Passport(s) must be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of travel.
- Forgery of details and/ or signatures is illegal and any instance will be treated as a criminal offence.
- Visa approvals and rejections are the sole discretion of the immigration officer.
- Once the visa is issued, ensure that all details including name, passport number, and photograph are accurate.
- Certain airlines require an ok to board declaration along with the visa. Please check the guidelines shared by the airline for more information.
- Do keep a copy of the visa handy at the time of entry and exit through the country.
- Additional charges are applicable if you extend your stay; payable at immigration at the time of exit.