Bengaluru International Airport
Bengaluru International Airport was built in the year 2005. The IATA code for the airport is BLR. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are SpiceJet, IndiGo, Malaysia Airlines and Japan Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Bangalore to Mumbai, Bangalore to New Delhi with 1492, 1137 weekly flights respectively.
SpiceJet airline 150 to New Delhi is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:10 AM, followed by IndiGo airline 103 to Trivandrum at 12:15 AM. Whereas Thai Air Asia airline 138 to Bangkok is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:45 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – SpiceJet, IndiGo and Malaysia Airlines.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is BLR.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Bangalore to New Delhi with 1492 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to New Delhi is at 12:10 AM, which is SpiceJet airline 150 followed by IndiGo 103 which leaves at 12:15 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Thai Air Asia 138 to New Delhi is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:45 PM.