Fly With Emirates Airlines And Enjoy a Great Experience!
Emirates is one of the world’s largest airlines and among the fastest-growing carriers worldwide. It operates from its hub at Dubai International Airport and provides an extensive network of flight services within the Middle East Asia as well as from and to Africa, Asia, South Pacific, North America, Europe, and South America. It is the national carrier of United Arab Emirates.
Since its inception in 1985, Emirates Airlines have always been popular among the nomads and business travelers due to its enriched and friendly services. However, that’s not the only reason, which prompts most people to Fly Emirates.
Besides, this international airline is also immensely known for the luxury travel experience it offers. The business class and first-class of Emirates flights are definitely the most lavish and luxurious sections.
Nevertheless, traveling in Emirates economy class is also a great experience. For Emirates Airline online booking, you can trust Cleartrip. Our travel site also offers some amazing offers and discounts on domestic and international flights from time to time.
So, all-in-all, if you wish to create happy travel memories, then make sure to choose Emirate Airline and book via Cleartrip.
Why do Emirates Flight Booking Online on Cleartrip?
Do you want to do Emirates Airline booking in the most hassle-free way? If yes, Cleartrip travel site is for you. Here is a list of benefits that you can only enjoy with Cleartrip!
- Easy-to-Use Interface: Cleartrip has an easy-to-use UI. Even if you are not tech-savvy, you can still book a flight without any confusion. Moreover, due to the excellent responsiveness of the site, you can navigate smoothly. Emirates Airlines ticket booking is as easy as 1-2-3 with us.
- Flight Search Filters: There are several search filters available on the Cleartrip website that helps to find Emirates direct or connecting flight as per your flight route. You can also search according to flight time, air ticket price and by airlines. So, you can comfortably browse through the extensive array of Emirates flights for your flight route and book suitably.
- Easy Cancellation and Refund: At Cleartrip, the Emirates flight booking and cancellation procedure is pretty simple. You will also get your refund within a few days. If you need any assistance for Emirates airlines online booking or cancelation, Cleartrip can help.
- Comparison of Flight Features: On Cleartrip, you can also compare various features of flights like fares, flight time, cabin class and more before Emirates booking. The Cleartrip Fare Calendar helps to compare Emirates airline tickets price at a glance. This will in turn help you to take an informed decision with regards to Emirates booking.
- Exclusive Deals and Offers: Cleartrip offers various deals and discounts on Emirates online booking as well. Thus, make sure to grab those at the right time and travel to your favorite destination without worrying about the expenses. These are limited period offers so make sure you don’t miss them.
Emirates Cabin Classes – A Detailed Overview
Emirates flights usually feature three different types of cabin class categories: economy, business, and first-class. You can choose between them as per your need and budget when doing Emirates flight booking.
- Economy Class: In essence, the economy class of Emirates Airlines is the most cost-effective option among the three alternatives. However, being cost-effective doesn’t mean that it lacks facilities. In the Emirates economy class, you can enjoy delicious on-board menu and complimentary beverages apart from endless entertainment channels, kids’ entertainment, and super comfort. In Boeing 777 economy class, you get immersive 3D experience. You can even get discounts on the tickets if there are any ongoing Emirates offers too.
- Business Class: The business class of Emirates airline flights offers an unmatched experience. A380 business class features seats that reclines into a fully flat bed, mouthwatering meals, in-flight entertainment and more. You can even take a stroll and enjoy gourmet meals in A380.Boeing 777 business class cabins are equally top-notch. Thyey feature personal mini bar, world-class dining, and add-on services like complimentary Chauffer-drive from and to airport, access to business class airport lounges and amazing service.
- First Class: Emirates Airlines offer first-class cabins in A380 and Boeing 777. In A380, you get your own cabin with privacy doors, an in-built shower spa and an exquisite lounge bar. You will simply love the experience. Boeing 777 first class cabins offer the luxury of a plush hotel in an enclosed first class suite. The facilities include virtual windows, private rooms, temperature control, mood lighting and many more.
Here are few popular Emirates Airlines flight routes that you might be interested in.
Dubai to Delhi flights
- Flight duration of direct flight from Dubai to Delhi is 3hours 55 minutes approximately.
- Flight duration of Dubai to Delhi connecting flight is 7 to 19 hours or more.
- Popular stops on this route are Mumbai, Ahmadabad and Bangalore.
- There are no direct flights from Doha to Dubai.
- Flight duration of Doha to Dubai connecting flight is about 4 hours to 19 hours or more.
- Popular stops on this route are Bengaluru, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Instanbul, Kuwait, and Kochi.
- Flight duration of a direct flight from Mumbai to Dubai is approximately 3 hours.
- Flight duration of a connecting flight from Mumbai to Dubai is 8 hours to 31 hours or more.
- Popular stops on this route are Hyderbad, Chennai, New Delhi, Amsterdam, Paris, and London.
- Flight duration of a direct flight from Kuwait to Dubai is around 1 hour 50 minutes.
- Flight duration of Kuwait to Dubai connecting flight is 3 hours to 19 hours or more.
- Popular stops on this route are Bahrain, Beirut, and London.
- Flight duration of a direct flight from Dubai to Bangalore is approximately 4 hours.
- Flight duration of a connecting flight from Dubai to Bangalore is 10 to 35 hours or more.
- Popular stops on this route are New Delhi, Mumbai, and Lucknow.
- Flight duration of a direct flight from Colombo to Dubai is about 4 hours 45 minutes.
- Flight duration of a connecting flight from Colombo to Dubai is 9 hours to 36 hours or more.
- Popular stops on this route are New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Karachi, and Muscat.
When traveling by Emirates Airlines, you will need to follow their baggage guidelines for a hassle-free experience. Here is everything you need to know about Emirates baggage guidelines after doing Emirates ticket booking.
- Check-in Baggage Allowance
- For check-in baggage, Emirates has weight and piece concept. It applies as per your flight route.
- As per weight concept, in economy class, you can carry 20 kgs to 25 kgs depending on various categories like Special, Saver, Flex and Flex Plus. For example Economy Special for flights between UAE and India has up to 25 kg baggage allowance. Check Emirates website for latest updates on baggage allowance.
- As per weight concept, business class allowance is 40 kg and first class baggage allowance is up to 50 kg.
- Piece concept applies to the Americas and flights from Africa.
- You must check your baggage allowance on the Fly Emirates website for your flight route as it varies.
The cabin baggage allowances of Fly Emirates are as follows:
- The passenger can only carry one cabin baggage.
- It should not weigh more than 7kg (15lbs).
- Its dimensions should be within 22in x 15in x 8in.
- The traveler can bring one carry-on (7kg) and one briefcase/ garment bag (7 kg).
- The maximum dimension of handbag should be within 22in x 15in x 8in.
- The size of the briefcase should not exceed 18in x 14in x 8in.
- Maximum dimensions of garment bag (when folded) should not be more than 8in.
- If you are traveling with an infant, then the Fly Emirates will allow you to take one collapsible stroller or a carry-cot (only if there is room available).
- If you have boarded from India, then you may carry a suitcase of 115cm (height + length + width).
- The Brazilian travelers can take cabin baggage up to 10kg.
- The liquid containers should not exceed limit of 100 ml.
What are the different cabin classes in Emirates airlines?
There are three different cabin classes available in the Emirates Airlines i.e. First Class, Business Class, and Economy Class when you do Emirates airline ticket booking online.
What is the Emirates Business Class experience like?
The business class of Emirates airline tickets offer a luxurious fly Emirates experience to the travelers. It has plush leather, reclining seats that convert into a flat bed, over 4,500 different channels for entertainment, gourmet cuisine, lounge access and more.
Is Emirates economy class good?
The economy class of Emirates Airways is pretty decent and you will not regret Emirates airline ticket booking in this class. Here, you can enjoy onboard Wi-Fi, a TV with more than thousands of channels, regional cuisine and much more. You also get complimentary beverages during your journey. Moreover, if you are lucky, you can also get exciting Emirates Airlines offers like discount and cashback.
Do Emirates offer complimentary food to economy class passengers?
In essence, the price of meal provided by Emirates Airlines during the journey is included in your ticket. However, drinks and beverages are complimentary.
What is ICE in-flight entertainment system operated by Emirates?
The ICE system, which is available in all of the Emirates flights, refers to “Information, Communication, and Entertainment”. It is an award-winning system that enables you to track flight progress, send emails, watch news, and browse through 4500+ channels of games, movies, and other TV programs.
What facilities are available at Dubai International airport?
There are several facilities available at the Dubai international airport. Here you can enjoy shopping duty-free goods, relax in the luxurious lounges and also avail all essential services need by a traveler. Some facilities are free high-speed Wi-Fi, Business center, conference facilities, currency exchange service, baby care spaces, baggage storage, smoking lounges, prayer rooms, showering section, car rental, emergency and medical, and special assistance.
What is the Emirates Frequent-flyer program?
The Frequent-flyer program (also known as Emirates Skywards) of Emirates Airlines generally helps the regular travelers to earn points and make use of premium benefits. The advantages of the same also include discounted fares when you are choosing an upper-class seating for your journey.
Which are the three popular airlines that fly to and from Middle East destinations other than Emirates?
Besides Emirates Airways, you can also choose to fly with FlyDubai, Etihad Airways and Air Arabia. However, before you travel to Dubai or any of the Emirates, make sure to apply UAE Visa online.
Do Emirates offer web check-in?
Yes, Fly Emirates does offer web check-in. Apart from Emirates flight booking, you can also do web check-in via Cleartrip. Alternatively, you can do so through the official airline website. Web check-in is very convenient as it helps to print your boarding pass right from your home using a computer. You can do web check-in 48 hours to 90 minutes before your departure.
How can I check my Emirates flight status?
You can check your Emirates Airlines booking flight status by entering your Emirates Airline PNR number at Cleartrip. This helps to know the real-time flight status i.e. the arrival and departure of Emirates flights.
How can I contact Emirates Airlines Customer Care?
If you are having any trouble with Emirates Airline booking or anything else, then you can either call Cleartrip customer care for Emirates ticket assistance or Emirates Customer Care Support (091670 03333) or mail them directly.
How can I apply for a UAE visa online?
After completing Emirates Airlines booking online you will get a PNR number. Use this PNR number on the official website of Emirates to apply for the UAE visa.
Is there any domestic airlines to travel between UAE cities?
The best option to explore various emirates is going by car as there is excellent connectivity between all the emirates. The roads are excellent and you can enjoy amazing views. If you go for renting a car, you must have an international driver’s license. Another convenient option is to travel by inter-Emirate buses.