Etihad Airways Airlines
Enjoy a Great Flight Experience with Etihad Airways!
Etihad airlines is one of the leading airlines, and together with its codeshare partners, their network is now expanded across the world. Based in Abu Dhabi, the airline covers passenger and cargo destinations across Europe, Asia, Australia, Middle East, Africa, and North America.
The airline commenced its operations in 2003 and has now become the second-largest airline of the UAE. With an impressive fleet of more than a hundred Airbus and Boeing aircraft, the airline carries millions of passengers every year. Abu Dhabi International Airport is the main base of the airline.
Operating over 1000 flights per week, you can access hundreds of international destinations with Etihad online booking from Cleartrip. Fly to hundreds of destinations around the world from Abu Dhabi and enjoy a much more personalised experience. Go ahead, plan your trip and fly with the airline to the destination of your choice in style and comfort.
If you are looking for a great and seamless experience of booking and flying, then go for the combination of booking Etihad flights via Cleartrip.
Why book Etihad Flight on Cleartrip?
Every customer is looking for a great flight, as well as a hassle-free Etihad Airways flight booking experience. This is why most of them rely on Cleartrip to enjoy a list of benefits and facilities available before, during and after flight booking. Here are some useful features that you can enjoy by choosing Cleartrip.
- Easy and fast searches- While booking, customers often look for different flights, dates, and offers to pick the most suitable flight. Cleartrip makes it very simple and easy for them because of its simple features that make it highly convenient for the passengers to do Etihad booking. Its easy-to-use UI is very simple to explore, even for those who are not tech-savvy. There are several search filters that allow the customers to locate flight time, ticket price, and other details with just a few clicks.
- Easy to manage bookings- With Cleartrip, it is easy to keep track of all your bookings in one place, and one can see their current and past bookings after logging into one’s Cleartrip account. It is a lot more convenient to access flight-related information and other details when you book a flight via Cleartrip.
- Easy to see fare calendar- It is very important for the budget travelers to get the lowest priced flights, and Cleartrip makes it easier for them with its Fare Calendar that offers the visitors to make good comparisons of flight prices by various airlines in just one glance. Thus, travelers can adjust their flight plans based on the easy and accurate comparisons and change their travel dates accordingly to get the best and the most affordable flights.
- Easy to modify or cancel flights: At Cleartrip, there are no questions asked during cancellation. You can easily do so after logging into your Cleartrip account. The customer care is also there to help you with any flight modification or cancellation of Etihad flights. Refunds are sent to the accounts within a few days.
- Easy Deals and Offers: Cleartrip is already well-known for offering great deals and discounts on Etihad booking for various flight routes. This is why it attracts more customers looking not just for an easy and safe booking, but also for those exclusive promotions. Take good advantage of those offers and benefits when you use Cleartrip and watch out, as the best deals are gone within a limited deadline!
You will be given four choices when carrying out Etihad online booking for your flight i.e. Residence, Economy, Business or First. One can make choices based on their budget and preferences. Whatever class or cabin you fly with Etihad airlines, you are sure to get an excellent flight experience.
- Economy Class: The airline has come up with new features of the Economy Class, such as brand-new seats, redesign of the cabin service, and much better in-flight entertainment. Economy Class passengers can look ahead for an incredible flight experience with those changes. The ergonomically correct seats provide more legroom for the passengers and have adjustable back support and unique headrest. The mood lighting system gives you a comfortable atmosphere to feel relaxed in. Other facilities include adjustable phone and tablet holders, entertainment streaming to personal devices, and amazing meals.
- Business Class: The business class passengers can look forward to a more personalized flying experience when they fly with Etihad Airlines. Their journey starts with as chauffeur-driven Mercedes-Benz and a porter to welcome at the airport. They can chill and relax in the lounge before getting on board and enjoy an exquisite international cuisine or pamper themselves at Six Senses Spa or even get a refreshing shower. Once onboard, they are treated to a beverage of their choice and can relax in a comfortable seat with back support and adjustable headrest. The seat can recline to a fully-flat bed. Explore a world of inflight entertainment with a noise-cancelling headset and enjoy a 3-course meal or breakfast when you fly Business on the Etihad.
- First Class: The First class has a class of its own and truly meant for those looking for a truly personal experience. Drive in luxury to the airport and get priority check-in and relax and dine in the First Lounge & Spa as you wait for your flight. Get yourself extra space in the VIP room and look forward to a dedicated host to look after you and serve refreshments. Enjoy your meal the way you want with a specially designated Inflight Chef who prepares meals as per your personal recommendations. Snuggle into a spacious bed when you want to rest and take a shower before you prepare for the day ahead. Learn about those facilities when carrying out Etihad booking online.
- Residence Class: Passengers with Etihad ticket of this class enjoy VIP concierge, private entrance, and butler service. They are provided with a 3-room suite including a living room, fully equipped with 32- inch flat screen TV, dining tables, sofa and other amenities. You can order your in-flight chefs to prepare the meals of your choice. The suite has a shower room and the double bed is made luxurious with high-end bed linen.
Abu Dhabi to Bahrain flights
- There are no direct flights from Abu Dhabi to Bahrain.
- Flight duration for connecting Abu Dhabi to Bahrain flights can be 7 hours to 13 hours.
- The flights depart from Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) and have a layover at Dubai.
- Etihad airways booking online is available for Dubai to Delhi, but there are no direct flights on the route.
- The airline operates connecting Dubai to Delhi flights in collaboration with Air India, which can take 10 hours and 20 minutes to 22 hours and 25 minutes to cover their journey.
- There are two layovers on the route, one at Abu Dhabi and another at Lucknow.
- Flight duration of direct Abu Dhabi to Frankfurt flights is 6 hours 45 minutes.
- Flight duration of connecting flights from Abu Dhabi to Frankfurt can be from 9 hours to 28 hours.
- Popular stops on the route are Chicago, Paris, Milan, and London.
- There are no direct flights from Bahrain to Cairo.
- Flight duration of connecting flights from Bahrain to Cairo can be from 7 hours 10 minutes to 24 hours 50 minutes.
- Popular stops on the route are at Abu Dhabi, Amman, Beirut, and Jeddah.
- Flight duration of direct flights between Jeddah and Abu Dhabi is 2 hours 35 minutes
- Flight duration of connecting flights from Jeddah to Abu Dhabi can be from 5 hours 30 minutes to 24 hours 25 minutes.
- Popular stops on the route are at Cairo, Dammam, and Bahrain.
- Flight duration of direct flights from Bangalore to Abu Dhabi is 4 hours 5 minutes.
- Flight duration of connecting flights from Bangalore to Abu Dhabi can be from 10 hours to 24 hours or more.
- Popular stops on the route are at Abu Dhabi, Delhi, Frankfurt, and Munich.
Etihad airlines are well known for their flexible baggage policy, and the airline tries to accommodate the special luggage needs of its customers too, whether it is cabin baggage or checked baggage allowance. You can carry as many pieces as you want, as far as they come within the allowed weight limit. However, your baggage allowance may vary, depending on your route.
The airline operates flights to different destinations in collaboration with many other airlines, which means that you need follow baggage allowance policies of all of those airlines. Since there are four classes of travel in the airline, your baggage allowance may also differ as per your cabin class. So, refer to your Etihad Airways online booking to avoid any confusion.
As per the general guidelines for weight allowance, Check-in baggage allowance is as follows:
- Economy: 50 pounds/ 23 kg
- Economy Saver and Classic: 66 pounds /30 kg
- Economy Flex: 77 pounds/ 35 kg
- Business Class: 88 pounds / 40 kg
- First Class: 110 pounds / 50 kg
- The Residence: 4 x 70 pounds /32 kg bags
For example, for routes originating from UAE to/from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan, Jordan and Lebanon, Economy Deal passengers are allowed to carry Hand Luggage only, Economy Saver & Classic can carry up to 30 kg, Economy Flex can carry up to 35 kg, Business Class can carry up to 40 kg and First Class can carry up to 50 kg baggage allowance.
Carry-On/Cabin Baggage Allowance
The cabin baggage allowances of the airline are as follows:
- Economy class passengers can carry one bag not exceeding 7 kg measuring up to 50cm x 40cm x 25cm in size, and one personal item.
- First class, Business class and The Residence class passengers are allowed to carry 12kgs of weight in the cabin not measuring more than 115 cm.
- You can carry up to two cabin bags along with one personal item.
- Check out the baggage limitations for special routes when doing Etihad airways online booking.
- If you are traveling with an infant from 7 days to 23 months of age, you are allowed an additional cabin bag up to 23 kgs if you are traveling from or to US and Canada. On any other route, passengers can carry one bag up to 10 kgs if traveling with infants.
- Infants more than 2 years of age are given same baggage allowance as adults.
- You can also carry a stroller, car seat, or pushchair for your infant, but don’t forget to attach luggage tags on them.
- Enjoy hassle-free Etihad airways booking on Cleartrip, and get accurate info regarding baggage allowance from the airline website as baggage allowance vary on different routes.
What are the different cabin classes in Etihad airlines?
The airline offers the choice of four different cabin classes for its passengers, the Economy Class, Business Class, First Class, and Residence Class. For those looking for a budget travel experience can stick to the Economy Class and still enjoy a great flight experience. Enjoy a seamless Etihad airways ticket booking online experience with Cleartrip.
How does one apply for a UAE visa?
One can apply for a UAE visa 5 to 58 days before your date of travel. Pay your visa fees, submit the required documents, and wait for your visa to arrive in your email inbox. Get reliable information to avoid any fines or legal implications. The processing can take a few days’ time, and keep in mind that visa fees and charges are non-refundable. Due to the pandemic, all pre-arranged entry visas stand invalidated, and Visa on Arrival is no longer available until further notice. Check out the latest information before doing Etihad airways booking online.
What kind of safety is provided by Etihad for a family traveling during the pandemic?
Etihad flights and airways ensure that your family and children fly in comfort and total safety. There are dedicated family rooms in some of the airport lounges, and one can make good use of the pushchair. For the airline, the safety of the family is a top priority, and the airline takes extra steps to ensure total protection.There are many initiatives, such as deep-cleaning procedures to keep the travelers protected. Etihad airline passengers undergo thermal screening and show their COVID-19 PCR test report, and they are asked to wear a mask, keep a social distance, and wash hands regularly.
Can I carry ZamZam water when traveling by Etihad Airlines?
Yes, you can carry up to 5 litres of Zamzam water at no extra charge besides your checked baggage allowance. However, ensure it is nicely packed in a sealed plastic container. You can also carry up to 100ml of Zamzam water inside your cabin baggage.
What if I am carrying oversized baggage?
The airline allows you to carry oversized baggage for an extra fee. The passengers are expected to pay a certain amount based on their destination and routes. However, get the updated information when you are making Etihad airways reservation. Any items that weigh more than 32kg or are bigger than the size limits will not be accepted.