King Khalid International Airport
King Khalid International Airport was built in the year 1983. The IATA code for the airport is RUH. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Saudi Arabian Air, Air France, Jet Airways and Lufthansa. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Riyadh to Mumbai, Riyadh to Cochin with 3222, 951 weekly flights respectively.
Saudi Arabian Air airline 0061 to Toronto is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:01 AM, followed by Saudi Arabian Air airline 0834 to Kuala Lumpur at 12:01 AM. Whereas Saudi Arabian Air airline 0824 to Jakarta is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Saudi Arabian Air, Air France and Jet Airways.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is RUH.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Riyadh to Toronto with 3222 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Toronto is at 12:01 AM, which is Saudi Arabian Air airline 0061 followed by Saudi Arabian Air 0061 which leaves at 12:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Saudi Arabian Air 0824 to Toronto is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.
Top International Routes from Riyadh
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Riyadh Airport Details
- King Khalid International Airport
- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
- (+966)1 122 11000
- http://www.gaca.gov.sa//Airports/AirportDetails.aspx?aNo=2&aID=003&fID=305&cid=1&l=AR&AT=I/ http://www.riyadh-airport.com/