The IATA code for the airport is NJC. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Aeroflot Russian Airlines, UTair, Siberia Airlines and Emirates. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Nizhnevartovsk to Moscow, Nizhnevartovsk to Novosibirsk with 148, 75 weekly flights respectively.
Aeroflot Russian Airlines airline 1647 to Moscow is the first flight that departs from airport at 5:35 AM, followed by UTair airline 747 to Khanty Mansiysk at 5:50 AM. Whereas Saratov Airlines airline 5832 to Ufa is the last flight that departs from airport at 8:00 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Aeroflot Russian Airlines, UTair and Siberia Airlines.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is NJC.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Nizhnevartovsk to Moscow with 148 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Moscow is at 5:35 AM, which is Aeroflot Russian Airlines airline 1647 followed by UTair 747 which leaves at 5:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Saratov Airlines 5832 to Moscow is the last flight that departs from airport at 8:00 PM.