Adelaide Airport was built in the year 1921. The IATA code for the airport is ADL. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Sharp Airlines, American Airlines, Delta and Singapore Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Adelaide to Melbourne, Adelaide to Sydney with 3381, 2272 weekly flights respectively.
Sharp Airlines airline 861 to Argyle is the first flight that departs from airport at 5:45 AM, followed by American Airlines airline 7312 to Sydney at 6:00 AM. Whereas Emirates airline 441 to Dubai is the last flight that departs from airport at 10:35 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Sharp Airlines, American Airlines and Delta.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is ADL.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Adelaide to Argyle with 3381 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Argyle is at 5:45 AM, which is Sharp Airlines airline 861 followed by American Airlines 7312 which leaves at 6:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Emirates 441 to Argyle is the last flight that departs from airport at 10:35 PM.