Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport
Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport was built in the year 1927. The IATA code for the airport is BEG. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Air Berlin, El Al Israel Air, Air Serbia and Iberia. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Belgrade to Frankfurt, Belgrade to Vienna with 846, 566 weekly flights respectively.
Air Berlin airline 5742 to Tel Aviv Yafo is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:10 AM, followed by El Al Israel Air airline 8826 to Tel Aviv Yafo at 12:10 AM. Whereas Air Serbia airline 506 to Larnaca is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Air Berlin, El Al Israel Air and Air Serbia.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is BEG.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Belgrade to Tel Aviv Yafo with 846 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Tel Aviv Yafo is at 12:10 AM, which is Air Berlin airline 5742 followed by Air Serbia 816 which leaves at 12:20 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Air Serbia 506 to Tel Aviv Yafo is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
Top International Routes from Belgrade
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Belgrade Airport Details
- Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport
- (+38) 111 2094000