Manas International Airport
Manas International Airport was built in the year 1974. The IATA code for the airport is FRU. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Ural Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Manas Air and Air Fiji Ltd.. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Bishkek to New Delhi, Bishkek to Moscow with 167, 138 weekly flights respectively.
Ural Airlines airline 2986 to Ekaterinburg is the first flight that departs from airport at 3:10 AM, followed by Turkish Airlines airline 347 to Istanbul at 3:25 AM. Whereas Kyrgyzstan Airlines airline 915 to Krasnodar is the last flight that departs from airport at 10:45 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Ural Airlines, Turkish Airlines and Manas Air.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is FRU.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Bishkek to Ekaterinburg with 167 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Ekaterinburg is at 3:10 AM, which is Ural Airlines airline 2986 followed by Turkish Airlines 347 which leaves at 3:25 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Kyrgyzstan Airlines 915 to Ekaterinburg is the last flight that departs from airport at 10:45 PM.