Brisbane Airport was built in the year 1925. The IATA code for the airport is BNE. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines and Finnair. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Brisbane to Sydney, Brisbane to Melbourne with 7120, 4476 weekly flights respectively.
British Airways airline 4146 to Hong Kong is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:45 AM, followed by Cathay Pacific airline 156 to Hong Kong at 12:45 AM. Whereas Fiji Airways airline 922 to Nadi is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – British Airways, Cathay Pacific and Japan Airlines.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is BNE.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Brisbane to Hong Kong with 7120 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Hong Kong is at 12:45 AM, which is British Airways airline 4146 followed by Cathay Pacific 156 which leaves at 12:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Fiji Airways 922 to Hong Kong is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.