Christchurch International Airport
Christchurch International Airport was built in the year 1950. The IATA code for the airport is CHC. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Air New Zealand, Virgin Australia, All Nippon and Etihad Airways. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Christchurch to Wellington, Christchurch to Auckland with 3633, 2689 weekly flights respectively.
Air New Zealand airline 5602 to Palmerston North is the first flight that departs from airport at 5:30 AM, followed by Virgin Australia airline 8586 to Palmerston North at 5:30 AM. Whereas China Southern airline 618 to Guangzhou is the last flight that departs from airport at 10:30 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Air New Zealand, Virgin Australia and All Nippon.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is CHC.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Christchurch to Palmerston North with 3633 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Palmerston North is at 5:30 AM, which is Air New Zealand airline 5602 followed by Air New Zealand 500 which leaves at 5:40 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? China Southern 618 to Palmerston North is the last flight that departs from airport at 10:30 PM.