King Fahd International Airport
King Fahd International Airport was built in the year 1976. The IATA code for the airport is DMM. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Pakistan Intl Air, Saudi Arabian Air, Biman Bangladesh and Air France. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Dammam to New Delhi, Dammam to Trivandrum with 1218, 742 weekly flights respectively.
Pakistan Intl Air airline 242 to Karachi is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:15 AM, followed by Saudi Arabian Air airline 0770 to Chennai at 12:15 AM. Whereas Saudi Arabian Air airline 1687 to Abha is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Pakistan Intl Air, Saudi Arabian Air and Biman Bangladesh.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is DMM.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Dammam to Karachi with 1218 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Karachi is at 12:15 AM, which is Pakistan Intl Air airline 242 followed by Biman Bangladesh 050 which leaves at 12:30 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Saudi Arabian Air 1687 to Karachi is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
Top International Routes from Dammam
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Dammam Airport Details
- King Fahd International Airport
- "King Fahd Rd
- (+966)3 883 4444