Julius Nyerere International Airport
Julius Nyerere International Airport was built in the year 1984. The IATA code for the airport is DAR. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Oman Air, Turkish Airlines, Precision Air and Kenya Airways. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Dar Es Salaam to Zanzibar, Dar Es Salaam to Nairobi with 320, 298 weekly flights respectively.
Oman Air airline 708 to Muscat is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:20 AM, followed by Oman Air airline 708 to Muscat at 12:20 AM. Whereas KLM Royal Dutch airline 0569 to Amsterdam is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Oman Air, Turkish Airlines and Precision Air.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is DAR.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Dar Es Salaam to Muscat with 320 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Muscat is at 12:20 AM, which is Oman Air airline 708 followed by Turkish Airlines 604 which leaves at 3:25 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? KLM Royal Dutch 0569 to Muscat is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.
Top International Routes from Dar Es Salaam
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Dar Es Salaam Airport Details
- Julius Nyerere International Airport
- "Julius K. Nyerere Rd
- (+255) 22 284 4371