Shahjalal International Airport
Shahjalal International Airport was built in the year 1941. The IATA code for the airport is DAC. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Air Asia, Saudi Arabian Air, China Southern and Malindo Air. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Dhaka to Kolkata, Dhaka to New Delhi with 217, 141 weekly flights respectively.
Air Asia airline 70 to Kuala Lumpur is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:25 AM, followed by Saudi Arabian Air airline 3083 to Riyadh at 12:40 AM. Whereas Biman Bangladesh airline 035 to Jeddah is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Air Asia, Saudi Arabian Air and China Southern.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is DAC.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Dhaka to Kuala Lumpur with 217 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Kuala Lumpur is at 12:25 AM, which is Air Asia airline 70 followed by Saudi Arabian Air 3083 which leaves at 12:40 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Biman Bangladesh 035 to Kuala Lumpur is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.