Fukuoka Airport was built in the year 1972. The IATA code for the airport is FUK. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Japan Airlines, All Nippon, Thai Airways and Star Flyer. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Fukuoka to Tokyo, Fukuoka to Nagoya with 2907, 727 weekly flights respectively.
Japan Airlines airline 300 to Tokyo is the first flight that departs from airport at 7:00 AM, followed by Japan Airlines airline 300 to Tokyo at 7:00 AM. Whereas All Nippon airline 274 to Tokyo is the last flight that departs from airport at 9:25 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Japan Airlines, All Nippon and Thai Airways.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is FUK.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Fukuoka to Tokyo with 2907 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Tokyo is at 7:00 AM, which is Japan Airlines airline 300 followed by Japan Airlines 2050 which leaves at 7:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? All Nippon 274 to Tokyo is the last flight that departs from airport at 9:25 PM.
Top International Routes from Fukuoka
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Fukuoka Airport Details
- Fukuoka Airport
- "７７８-１ Shimousui
- (+81) 92-621-6059