King Abdulaziz International Airport
The IATA code for the airport is JED. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Saudi Arabian Air, Turkish Airlines, Garuda Indonesia and translation missing: en.airlines.IAW. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Jeddah to Cochin, Jeddah to Mumbai with 3073, 1283 weekly flights respectively.
Saudi Arabian Air airline 2306 to Rabat is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:01 AM, followed by Saudi Arabian Air airline 0307 to Cairo at 12:05 AM. Whereas FlyNas Airlines airline 618 to Hatay is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Saudi Arabian Air, Turkish Airlines and Garuda Indonesia.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is JED.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Jeddah to Rabat with 3073 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Rabat is at 12:01 AM, which is Saudi Arabian Air airline 2306 followed by Saudi Arabian Air 0307 which leaves at 12:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? FlyNas Airlines 618 to Rabat is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.
Top International Routes from Jeddah
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Jeddah Airport Details
- King Abdulaziz International Airport
- "Medina Rd
- (+966)9 200 11233