Kuching International Airport
Kuching International Airport was built in the year 1950. The IATA code for the airport is KCH. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Emirates, Malaysia Airlines, Firefly and Air Asia. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Kuching to Kuala Lumpur, Kuching to Singapore with 598, 104 weekly flights respectively.
Emirates airline 3409 to Kuala Lumpur is the first flight that departs from airport at 5:35 AM, followed by Malaysia Airlines airline 2547 to Kuala Lumpur at 5:35 AM. Whereas Air Asia airline 5219 to Kuala Lumpur is the last flight that departs from airport at 10:20 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Emirates, Malaysia Airlines and Firefly.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is KCH.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Kuching to Kuala Lumpur with 598 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Kuala Lumpur is at 5:35 AM, which is Emirates airline 3409 followed by Firefly 7537 which leaves at 6:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Air Asia 5219 to Kuala Lumpur is the last flight that departs from airport at 10:20 PM.
Top International Routes from Kuching
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Kuching Airport Details
- Kuching International Airport
- "Jalan Lapangan Terbang
- (+60) 82-454 242