Leeds Bradford International Airport
Leeds Bradford International Airport was built in the year 1931. The IATA code for the airport is LBA. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are KLM Royal Dutch, Gol Areos Ltda, translation missing: en.airlines.TOM and Kenya Airways. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Leeds to Amsterdam, Leeds to London with 318, 203 weekly flights respectively.
KLM Royal Dutch airline 1540 to Amsterdam is the first flight that departs from airport at 5:20 AM, followed by Gol Areos Ltda airline 5531 to Amsterdam at 5:20 AM. Whereas Vueling Airlines airline 8795 to Barcelona is the last flight that departs from airport at 8:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – KLM Royal Dutch, Gol Areos Ltda and translation missing: en.airlines.TOM.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is LBA.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Leeds to Amsterdam with 318 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Amsterdam is at 5:20 AM, which is KLM Royal Dutch airline 1540 followed by Tom 3432 which leaves at 6:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Vueling Airlines 8795 to Amsterdam is the last flight that departs from airport at 8:55 PM.
Top International Routes from Leeds
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Leeds Airport Details
- Leeds Bradford International Airport
- "Leeds Bradford International Airport
- (+44) 0871 288 2288