Lisbon Portela Airport
Lisbon Portela Airport was built in the year 1942. The IATA code for the airport is LIS. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are STP Airways, Israir Airlines, TAP Portugal and Aegean Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Lisbon to Madrid, Lisbon to Madeira with 3402, 2985 weekly flights respectively.
STP Airways airline 507 to Sao Tome is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:15 AM, followed by Israir Airlines airline 194 to Tel Aviv Yafo at 12:25 AM. Whereas Bulgaria Air airline 564 to Sofia is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:50 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – STP Airways, Israir Airlines and TAP Portugal.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is LIS.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Lisbon to Sao Tome with 3402 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Sao Tome is at 12:15 AM, which is STP Airways airline 507 followed by Israir Airlines 194 which leaves at 12:25 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Bulgaria Air 564 to Sao Tome is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:50 PM.