Liverpool John Lennon Airport
Liverpool John Lennon Airport was built in the year 1930. The IATA code for the airport is LPL. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Blue Air, easyJet, FlyBe and Aer Lingus. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Liverpool to Belfast, Liverpool to Dublin with 228, 168 weekly flights respectively.
Blue Air airline 2934 to Bacau is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:40 AM, followed by easyJet airline 7179 to Malaga at 6:00 AM. Whereas easyJet airline 615 to Belfast is the last flight that departs from airport at 9:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Blue Air, easyJet and FlyBe.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is LPL.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Liverpool to Bacau with 228 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Bacau is at 12:40 AM, which is Blue Air airline 2934 followed by easyJet 7179 which leaves at 6:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? easyJet 615 to Bacau is the last flight that departs from airport at 9:55 PM.