Ibrahim Nasir International Airport
Ibrahim Nasir International Airport was built in the year 1960. The IATA code for the airport is MLE. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Oman Air, Malaysia Airlines, Mihin Lanka and SriLankan Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Male to Trivandrum, Male to Chennai with 662, 145 weekly flights respectively.
Oman Air airline 5106 to Colombo is the first flight that departs from airport at 2:20 AM, followed by Malaysia Airlines airline 9004 to Colombo at 2:20 AM. Whereas Emirates airline 653 to Dubai is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:50 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Oman Air, Malaysia Airlines and Mihin Lanka.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is MLE.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Male to Colombo with 662 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Colombo is at 2:20 AM, which is Oman Air airline 5106 followed by Mihin Lanka 2106 which leaves at 2:35 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Emirates 653 to Colombo is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:50 PM.