Malta International Airport
Malta International Airport was built in the year 1956. The IATA code for the airport is MLA. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Vueling Airlines, Iberia, Air Malta and Air Baltic. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Malta to Frankfurt, Malta to Rome with 557, 527 weekly flights respectively.
Vueling Airlines airline 8747 to Barcelona is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:05 AM, followed by Iberia airline 5493 to Barcelona at 12:05 AM. Whereas Iberia airline 5493 to Barcelona is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:45 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Vueling Airlines, Iberia and Air Malta.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is MLA.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Malta to Barcelona with 557 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Barcelona is at 12:05 AM, which is Vueling Airlines airline 8747 followed by Vueling Airlines 8745 which leaves at 12:10 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Iberia 5493 to Barcelona is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:45 PM.