Ninoy Aquino International Airport
Ninoy Aquino International Airport was built in the year 1935. The IATA code for the airport is MNL. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Cebu Pacific Air, Qatar Airways, Asiana Airlines and Emirates. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Manila to Hong Kong, Manila to Cebu with 1416, 698 weekly flights respectively.
Cebu Pacific Air airline 39 to Sydney is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:05 AM, followed by Cebu Pacific Air airline 39 to Sydney at 12:05 AM. Whereas United airline 184 to Tamning is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Cebu Pacific Air, Qatar Airways and Asiana Airlines.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is MNL.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Manila to Sydney with 1416 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Sydney is at 12:05 AM, which is Cebu Pacific Air airline 39 followed by Qatar Airways 929 which leaves at 12:10 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? United 184 to Sydney is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.
Top International Routes from Manila
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Manila Airport Details
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- "Andrews Avenue
- (+63) 2 877 7888