Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport was built in the year 1942. The IATA code for the airport is MRU. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are China Southern, Air Mauritius, Austrian Airlines and Condor. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Mauritius to Mumbai, Mauritius to Bangalore with 1423, 918 weekly flights respectively.
China Southern airline 6660 to Shenzhen is the first flight that departs from airport at 1:30 AM, followed by Air Mauritius airline 202 to St Denis De La Reunion at 5:40 AM. Whereas British Airways airline 2062 to London is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:30 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – China Southern, Air Mauritius and Austrian Airlines.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is MRU.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Mauritius to Shenzhen with 1423 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Shenzhen is at 1:30 AM, which is China Southern airline 6660 followed by Air Mauritius 202 which leaves at 5:40 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? British Airways 2062 to Shenzhen is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:30 PM.