Miami International Airport
Miami International Airport was built in the year 1928. The IATA code for the airport is MIA. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are British Airways, Finnair, Iberia and American Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Miami to New York, Miami to Atlanta with 9612, 8010 weekly flights respectively.
British Airways airline 6098 to Helsinki is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:01 AM, followed by Finnair airline 008 to Helsinki at 12:01 AM. Whereas Lan Ecuador Aero airline 517 to Quito is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – British Airways, Finnair and Iberia.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is MIA.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Miami to Helsinki with 9612 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Helsinki is at 12:01 AM, which is British Airways airline 6098 followed by LAN Airlines 2513 which leaves at 12:15 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Lan Ecuador Aero 517 to Helsinki is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.