Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport
Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport was built in the year 2004. The IATA code for the airport is MIR. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Tunisair, Nouvelair, translation missing: en.airlines.NO and President Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Monastir to Paris, Monastir to Lyon with 88, 25 weekly flights respectively.
Tunisair airline 3114 to Paris is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:15 AM, followed by Tunisair airline 3218 to Paris at 12:40 AM. Whereas Tunisair airline 3230 to Paris is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:50 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Tunisair, Nouvelair and translation missing: en.airlines.NO.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is MIR.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Monastir to Paris with 88 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Paris is at 12:15 AM, which is Tunisair airline 3114 followed by Tunisair 3218 which leaves at 12:40 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Tunisair 3230 to Paris is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:50 PM.
Top International Routes from Monastir
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Monastir Airport Details
- Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport
- (+216) 73 521 300