Nadi International Airport
Nadi International Airport was built in the year 1940. The IATA code for the airport is NAN. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Fiji Airways, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Air New Zealand and Caledonie Intl. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Nadi to Auckland, Nadi to Sydney with 1002, 485 weekly flights respectively.
Fiji Airways airline 822 to Kiritimati is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:55 AM, followed by Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink airline 3837 to Honolulu at 12:55 AM. Whereas Fiji Airways airline 822 to Honolulu is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Fiji Airways, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink and Air New Zealand.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is NAN.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Nadi to Kiritimati with 1002 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Kiritimati is at 12:55 AM, which is Fiji Airways airline 822 followed by Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink 3837 which leaves at 12:59 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Fiji Airways 822 to Kiritimati is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.
Top International Routes from Nadi
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Nadi Airport Details
- Nadi International Airport
- "Queens Road
- (+679) 672 5777