Phnom Penh International Airport
Phnom Penh International Airport was built in the year 1995. The IATA code for the airport is PNH. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Cambodia Angkor Air, China Eastern Air, Japan Airlines and Bangkok Airways. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Phnom Penh to Bangkok, Phnom Penh to Singapore with 618, 293 weekly flights respectively.
Cambodia Angkor Air airline 924 to Seoul is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:15 AM, followed by China Eastern Air airline 760 to Shanghai at 12:15 AM. Whereas Asiana Airlines airline 740 to Seoul is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Cambodia Angkor Air, China Eastern Air and Japan Airlines.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is PNH.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Phnom Penh to Seoul with 618 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Seoul is at 12:15 AM, which is Cambodia Angkor Air airline 924 followed by Cambodia Angkor Air 924 which leaves at 12:25 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Asiana Airlines 740 to Seoul is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
Top International Routes from Phnom Penh
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Phnom Penh Airport Details
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- "Phnom Penh