Redding Municipal Airport
The IATA code for the airport is RDD. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are PenAir, Alaska Airlines, United and . In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Redding to San Francisco, Redding to Portland with 133, 112 weekly flights respectively.
PenAir airline 180 to Arcata is the first flight that departs from airport at 4:50 AM, followed by Alaska Airlines airline 3180 to Portland at 4:50 AM. Whereas United airline 5076 to San Francisco is the last flight that departs from airport at 4:51 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – PenAir, Alaska Airlines and United.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is RDD.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Redding to Arcata with 133 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Arcata is at 4:50 AM, which is PenAir airline 180 followed by Alaska Airlines 3180 which leaves at 4:55 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? United 5076 to Arcata is the last flight that departs from airport at 4:51 PM.
Top International Routes from Redding
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Redding Airport Details
- Redding Municipal Airport
- "6751 Woodrum Cir
- (+1) 530-224-4320