San Francisco International Airport
San Francisco International Airport was built in the year 1927. The IATA code for the airport is SFO. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Delta, Qatar Airways, Aeromexico and Air Canada. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are San Francisco to New Delhi, San Francisco to Bangalore with 21280, 13116 weekly flights respectively.
Delta airline 8050 to Mexico City is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:01 AM, followed by Qatar Airways airline 5129 to New York at 12:01 AM. Whereas American Airlines airline 1522 to Chicago is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Delta, Qatar Airways and Aeromexico.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is SFO.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are San Francisco to Mexico City with 21280 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Mexico City is at 12:01 AM, which is Delta airline 8050 followed by Air Canada 5390 which leaves at 12:02 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? American Airlines 1522 to Mexico City is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.