Split Airport was built in the year 1931. The IATA code for the airport is SPU. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are TUI Air Belgium, Austrian Airlines, Croatia Airlines and Turkish Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Split to Zagreb, Split to Frankfurt with 544, 417 weekly flights respectively.
TUI Air Belgium airline 7896 to Nantes is the first flight that departs from airport at 12:55 AM, followed by TUI Air Belgium airline 6514 to Toulouse at 2:50 AM. Whereas Croatia Airlines airline 648 to Dubrovnik is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:25 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – TUI Air Belgium, Austrian Airlines and Croatia Airlines.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is SPU.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Split to Nantes with 544 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Nantes is at 12:55 AM, which is TUI Air Belgium airline 7896 followed by TUI Air Belgium 6514 which leaves at 2:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Croatia Airlines 648 to Nantes is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:25 PM.
Top International Routes from Split
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Split Airport Details
- Split Airport
- "Cesta Dr. Franje Tudmana
- (+385) 21 203 555