Tashkent International Airport
The IATA code for the airport is TAS. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from .
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Uzbekistan, China Southern, Ural Airlines and Turkish Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from are Tashkent to New Delhi, Tashkent to Amritsar with 221, 100 weekly flights respectively.
Uzbekistan airline 505 to Beijing is the first flight that departs from airport at 1:05 AM, followed by China Southern airline 6030 to Urumqi at 1:30 AM. Whereas Ural Airlines airline 2960 to Krasnodar is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from airport frequently are – Uzbekistan, China Southern and Ural Airlines.
- What is the airport code for airport? The IATA code for the airport is TAS.
- What are the most frequent routes from airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Tashkent to Beijing with 221 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from airport? The first flight from to Beijing is at 1:05 AM, which is Uzbekistan airline 505 followed by China Southern 6030 which leaves at 1:30 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from airport? Ural Airlines 2960 to Beijing is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
Top International Routes from Tashkent
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Tashkent Airport Details
- Tashkent International Airport
- "Sergeli District
- (+998) 71 140 28 01